[time-nuts] Vibration isolation of quartz oscillators

Mike Garvey r3m1g4 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 27 13:27:32 UTC 2020

You could make some reasonable assumptions about vibration levels and
g-sensitivity and calculate the effect on ADEV.  This would let you know if
you're in the ballpark for your requirements.
Also, Lord makes vibration isolators that address topics like damping and
they are designed to do it in minimalist space.  Likely not to be able to
get much isolation at 100s without the rubber suspensions, I suspect.  You
might also look at the work at NIST on the trapped ion work where they hung
(search Jim Bergquist) local oscillators from surgical tubing.

Mike