[time-nuts] Vibration isolation of quartz oscillators

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:56:19 UTC 2020

Hello Tom,
(and thanks everyone for your advice)
I want to do the same as you: rack mount the oscillators. Elaborate
vibration isolation solutions are not possible in the available space viz 3
to 4 RU.

I have the manufacturer’s test data for the oscillators, plus my own test
data, so I think I will just make a trial test with the existing isolation
system and then see if there any problems when in the rack.

Cheers
Michael