[time-nuts] Efratom M100 Found on Ramco auction site.

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:06:09 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Dave-

I've got a couple of these and the non military version FRK-L.  They're
good units with big Rb cells in them.  They last a long time.  Also you can
actually work on them.  Surface mount components inside.  It's worth more
than 5 pounds that's for sure.  From what I've read the cell was capable of
being replaced while the unit was running although I'd probably not try
that!

Bill aka notfaded1