[time-nuts] Mentorship needed in learning about Allan Deviation and variation.

Jim Harman j99harman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:24:04 UTC 2020

Rather than using the hardware delay line, I suggest you add or subtract
(as appropriate) the sawtooth correction data directly to/from your time to
digital converter data. In the Ublox devices, the sawtooth should be
applied to the following pps pulse.

Also you might consider using the TI TDC7200 TDC chip. It has a resolution
of 55 psec and reads out directly in psec. I have built an Arduino-based
GPSDO using this, with good results.

--Jim Harman