[time-nuts] NTDS24 (NTP) Digital Clocks (New, never used)

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Tue Nov 10 19:59:29 UTC 2020

Surplus Equipment is an interesting business.
Today, eBay auction: 233776320909
This Seattle based eBay seller: “losangelessurplus” is selling NOS (more than 10).
These Clocks derive their time from Internet (NTP) ... AND can be PoE powered !
—
Masterclock NTDS24 NTP Driven Digital Clocks (2.4 inch high digits)
eBay auction
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233776320909
Masterclock Product Page
https://www.masterclock.com/products/digital-clocks/ntp-digital-clocks/ntds/23-inch

NTDS24 Product Brochure
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55f05c0ce4b03bbf99b13c15/t/5e7a527861495f27e2624fc0/1585074814922/NTDS24.pdf

NTDS24 Manual (circa 2012)
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55f05c0ce4b03bbf99b13c15/t/58866739b8a79b0bf679b599/1485203279578/NTDS+Series+user+manual.pdf
===
I have an older version of their 2.3” display series, IRIG time code display,
that does NOT correct for current Daylight Savings time (and not upgradable).
—
W.H.Smith was founded during 1980s in my hometown (true garage business),
as a small mfg. of satellite decoding for broadcast automation.  In 1990s, as technologies changed (GPS constellation, Internet) they expanded into time for multiple markets (and lately frequency).
In 1994, the company changed its name to Masterclock and by 1998 moved from my hometown to St.Charles, MO (NW suburb of St. Louis).
Wm. Clark retired in past decade, and his son John is current president of the company.
https://www.masterclock.com/company/about-masterclock-inc

greg, w9gb