[time-nuts] Symmetricom FTS-1050A Manuals

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 14:25:05 UTC 2020

Following some off-list discussion I have uploaded two Symmetricom FTS-1050A user manuals to the KO4BB manuals site, one for the standard unit and one for the disciplined version.
As originally named by me the manuals are...
Symmetricom_FTS_1050A_Frequency_Standad_revE_1996
Symmetricom_FTS_1050A_015_Disciplined_Frequency_Standard_revG_1999
Whoops, only noticed the typo in "standard" after uploading but otherwise seemed reasonable enough.

The files as currently showing in the recent uploads area though are as below, so not sure I've quite got the hang of this:-), hopefully Didier can tidy them up a bit.

Symmetricom FTS FTS1050A Quartz Frequency Standard Operator Manual-Symmetricom FTS 1050A Frequency Standad revE 1996
 Symmetricom FTS FTS1050A 015 Disciplined Quartz Frequency Standard Operator Manual-Symmetricom FTS 1050A 015 Disciplined Frequency Standard revG 1999
Good Luck:-)
Nigel GM8PZR