[time-nuts] FS: HP 3325B Synthesized Function Generator

W7SLS w7sls.scott at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:40:18 UTC 2020

Hello,

I hope it is ok to post an item for sale of possible interest to time-nuts (as this product has been mentioned in archives).

     https://www.ebay.com/itm/303756505726

For sale, HP 3325B Synthesized function generator, includes rack handles and line cord.
Looks and works fine (though I can’t test every function).  Normal scuffs as would be expected.
Has some sentimental value to me (R&D colleagues a couple of desks over designed this).
Selling to make more room in my lab.

Thanks for considering.

Scott W7SLS