[time-nuts] eLORAN will be on the air 8970

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:35:25 UTC 2020

Little bits of reports. But its somewhat quite. Granted I also know several
time-nuts purchase timing receivers from the last test run. So maybe
interest is picking up a bit.
The big question is if eLORAN will be a supported PNT reference or not.
That questions been on the table for about 12 years now as governments
change and we do nothing.
Regards
Paul