[time-nuts] L1/L2 survey antenna $125 new

Björn bg at lysator.liu.se
Sat Nov 14 11:03:27 UTC 2020

I agree with Tim.

Adding to that - if someone pitches a *surveying* antenna - antenna calibration data must be easily found on a “well known” antenna calibration database. Or at least supplied by the manufacturer in a meaningful format.

https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/GRD/GPS/DOC/page4/antcal.html

http://www.geopp.com/pdf/gppigs06_pabs_g.pdf

/Björn

Sent from my iPhone