[time-nuts] Survey grade antennas

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 19 00:29:29 UTC 2020

Hi

If you dig into the data on the antennas …. ( they are fully tested and doccumented …)

The Novatel design does a *very* good job. Indeed they are *much* better than an old style
giant choke ring design. Normal list price is roughly 10X what that listing shoed. Similar antennas
normally sell for $600 to $1200 on eBay.  Indeed the 703 GGG *is* discontinued as a brand new
product. That’s also true of a number of pretty expensive antennas you see on eBay.

These are *not* the same thing as the low cost stuff from China.

Bob