[time-nuts] Flicker Noise Reduction

brucekareen at aol.com brucekareen at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 19:13:00 UTC 2020

Can anyone who subscribes to these transactions report on this?  I dropped my subscription.
In this letter, a novel 1/f noise mitigation technique is presented to improve the receiver 1/f noise performance of a 670 GHz receiver. Time domain 1/f noise corrected samples are compared with samples obtained without the correction. Spectral domain analysis shows that the 1/f noise mitigation method improves the receiver noise performance by 19 dB in the receiver under test. The presented 1/f noise mitigation technique can be applied to any direct-detection receiver in the THz frequency range.Published in: IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology ( Early Access )Page(s):  1 - 1Date of Publication: 06 November 2020

Bruce Hunter