[time-nuts] Fwd: cheap frequency extension for timepod

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Sat Oct 17 17:04:14 UTC 2020

I don't know what a timepod is in this context.

The only reason you'd need a 17dBm drive mixer if if you'd exceed the RF
or LO port input level of the SRA-1. (Clean) square wave drive for a
diode ring mixer is /preferred/.

Oz (in DFW, Texas)

<deletia>

--
mailto:oz at ozindfw.net  http://www.ozindfw.net
Oz;  POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?