[time-nuts] DSP-93 Source For WWV/H

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Mon Oct 19 01:07:43 UTC 2020

Hello Time-Nuts,

Some of you may already be aware of this web-page/project:

Precision Radio Clock for Station WWV/H Transmissions
https://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/teaching/eleg403/wwv/wwv_dsp93/
I've attempted contact with Dr./Professor Mills (W3HCF) - but as he's been
retired for
some time - I thought I would also try this list to see if anyone here
possibly knows where the source could be - or possibly any other
web-page(s) that refer to the project.  (Maybe he's a member of this list
as well....)

I've checked the TAPR.org site - there's a browser for the ftp site - but
the source directory
is empty.

The DSP-93 was based on TI's 'c25.

Thanks In Advance.