[time-nuts] FTAGH: National Instruments DAQCard DIO-24 PCMCIA digital I/O card and cable

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Sun Oct 18 14:57:30 UTC 2020

Free to a good home: National Instruments DAQCard DIO-24 that I can no
longer use. It's a PCMCIA digital I/O card. I no longer have any laptops
with PCMCIA slots.  Yours if you want it. It's complete with interface
cable and docs.

Pick up in Southlake, TX or for the cost of shipping. I'll ship outside
the US if you accept any risk and pay additional fees it involves.

Oz (in DFW near the airport.)