[time-nuts] Sphere's Holiday Stuff Season is open....

Walter Shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Thu Oct 22 21:10:18 UTC 2020

Let's face it, right about now,*EVERYBODY*needs some cheering up. We
have put all kinds of goodies on the Holiday Stuff Season page,
HP/Agilent, Tek, Fluke and more, plus all kinds of amazing, dirt cheap,
hard to find parts. Don't miss the CRT and Free Stuff sections too.
Summer items have been discounted to make them fit comfortably in your
Christmas stocking.

For time nuts fans, we have some working 1pps signal shelves, complete
with 10 outputs, as well as some bizarre time displays to outfit
your lab like a NASA launchpad. Email me directly for more time stuff,
it isn't all posted yet.

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

Please drop by for some cheering up, we're just sorry we can't welcome
you in person.
New items get added every day, and the page is open until January 5th.
Every Stuff Season shipment gets a free
goodie bag included, you never know what may be in it!

All the best,
walter  (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
Sphere Research Corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.