[time-nuts] Quantum Time Dilation

John Moran, Scawby Design john at scawbydesign.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 11:13:47 UTC 2020

It's been mentioned many times here that Time-Nuts are continually chasing down the more and more esoteric effects that make their clocks less than perfectly accurate. I wonder whether any of them have got their clocks to the state where corrections to quantum effects are now in their sights?

The paper linked here in Nature Communications explains the upcoming problem -

Unfortunately, my mathematical skills are not up to working out the magnitude of any errors.

John