[time-nuts] WWVB Dephaser Question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 00:33:42 UTC 2020

John I was looking for a lot of things around BPSK and SDR and more.
Had not hit this repository yet. But it has the piles of functions that
would be useful. I noted it had a I & Q oscillator. So maybe the way this
all works is you grab these functions and line them up. In looking at the
wwvb SDR for AM mentioned here by Chris thats what I had started to
understand.
Really slowly getting the barest grasp on what a project might look like.
With respect to the wwvb AM SDR receiver it does not look like any of the
code would be used for solving the BPSK problem. That is not throwing
stones by the way. It did nicely prove that a signal could come in and be
processed through numbers of steps. It does work.
My next step is to keep learning and then start to tinker with some of the
modules in this library or even simpler the audio library for the pjrc
shield. Audio in digitise and then back out. Much like the super simple
arduino blinky program you have to start someplace.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL