[time-nuts] WWVB Dephaser Question

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Oct 24 03:34:00 UTC 2020

Hello Time Nuts and Paul,

Glad to hear you're making progress - of course, as Chris Howard mentioned
earlier - it's all based on this as a starting point:

https://github.com/DD4WH/Teensy-DCF77

and Chris' work is here:

https://github.com/chris-elfpen/Teensy4WWVBsdr

Those sites are good to look at and review as well.

I still think some work will be needed to get a good signal in on the Line
In channel.

73's,
John
AJ6BC