[time-nuts] Looking for "The Theory and Design of Quartz Crystal Units" by V.Bottom

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat Oct 24 19:12:28 UTC 2020

This did not make it the first time because I had attached photos that were
too large. I have an original copy of Don Firth's publication on "Quartz
crystal oscillator circuits design handbook". This was developed under a
government contract by the US Army. Don was a friend while I was at
Magnavox. It was delivered in March of 1965. This may be the only remaining
original copy. Since I also found it on Amazon, I guess there is no harm in
sharing it. It uses comb binding, with most of the plastic broken off, but
the book is excellent. It is 1&1/2 inch thick with almost 500 pages and
weighs a ton. I would be willing to send it to someone in the states who is
trust worthy, for scanning, and they then can return it to me. The one shown
on Amazon is not available. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell NJ 07731
848-245-9115