[time-nuts] Looking for "The Theory and Design of Quartz Crystal Units" by V.Bottom

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 19:01:06 UTC 2020

There's a copy of Introduction to Quartz Crystal Unit Design by Virgil E
Bottom for sale on thriftbooks.com but it's available to "borrow" on
Archive.org and there are several copies of Theory and Design listed in
various US university libraries on worldcat.org perhaps a friendly faculty
member or student could be of assistance?