[time-nuts] power supply for Z3801

ed breya eb at telight.com
Wed Oct 28 23:23:55 UTC 2020

Look at PoE or whatever it's called type supplies - I think the standard
is 48 VDC for power over ethernet. I don't know if any of the ones for
this purpose are big enough to run the Z3801 though.

48 V is a very common supply, so it should be easy to find an open frame
OEM supply. If size and efficiency are not issues, go with a linear -
even though the Z3801 has SMPSs inside, there's no point in adding more
noise. OTOH, you could use the same to say it doesn't matter.

Ed