[time-nuts] OCXO for HP 53310A

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Sep 1 12:40:28 UTC 2020

Hi

Since you don’t know all the parameters of the design of the 53310, it’s going to be
tough to define “best” in terms of an OCXO. None of the parts on your list are better
than a 10811 in all respects.

Best to simply get a couple of 10811’s for $40 or so and spend some time sorting them
out. Use the one that has the best aging.

Bob