[time-nuts] Quartzlock E10-MRX

Phil Parsons phil at computerhotline.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 09:06:30 UTC 2020

I have the data for the E10-MRX  taken from the 2012 online catalogue.

The case temperature is specified as <45C (after 1 hour, Tamb +25C , no
ventilation).The base plate temperature is rated from -30~+85C Operating
temperature range -20~+50C. Typical figures -30~+65C.

I have never had the pleasure of owning an E10, so cannot add anything
useful to the raw data. I do have a few NOS Rb lamps from the early
Quartzlock Rb oscillators if anyone needs a spare.  I was lucky enough to
know the directors of Quartzlock before it was sold.

Phil Parsons

https://www.avg.com