[time-nuts] GPS disciplined OXCO

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 02:30:25 UTC 2020

Just about everybody on this list has extensive experience on GPSDO.  Once it gets going, OCXOs are very reliable.  I haven't had one fail, yet.  There are plenty available on eBay, too, and if one is not too critical, anything will do for general lab use.

If this is your first time, my recommendation is a T-bolt.  While they may not be the cheapest, there are plenty to choose from.  There are vast amount of knowledge and experiences available.  Well supported and no surprises.  With add-on display board and all that, you can make yourself a nice self-contained unit for not much more than $300, depending on how well stocked your junk box is.
Personally, I tend to avoid ready-built eBay stuff.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG