[time-nuts] 5 Digit Panel meters

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 05:20:12 UTC 2020

Learned List,
>From the on and off list comments I've received I realize that I didn't provide a fuller explanation of my proposed idea for this I apologize.
What I was proposing was to try and use the tiny panel meters fount on ebay when you use the category listed as *Digital Panel Meters*. One listing number is 203076543505.  Measurement range: DC: 0.000-33.000V. for $3.83 plus free shipping.  This is just one of many listings for similar items.  As I stated in my original post, I have no idea if they are accurate, stable or suitable to what I proposed.
Some of the replies mentioned temperature drift and other potential problems which may make then unsuitable for my idea.  This was to measure three different voltages simultaneously and see if there was some useful correlation in the readings.
This is an experimental concept idea which may or may not be useful..Sometimes these ideas work or we learn to go to plan *B, C, or D*
Because of the low cost i felt that this might a useful idea.  Others with more experience of these voltages and how much they do or do not change may judge my idea as impracticable.
That's fine.

I learn from the list comments and I'd rather hear that it's not a good idea from the members before spending the money and effort.
I do have a Fluke/Phillips 6.5 for making precise reading when needed.

Regards,
Perrier