[time-nuts] Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA

Jimmy Burrell jburrell at hostsignalz.com
Mon Sep 7 18:11:11 UTC 2020

Dear Time Nuts,

I have decided to part with my Nortel/Trimble GPS Receiver / GPSDO. This is a so called “cousin to the Thunderbolt”. tvb took a look at these and did some testing a while back. You can see his results in the form of lots of pretty graphs here: http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/nortel <http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/nortel>

I’ve made a home-brew power cable and bought a power supply from digikey. These are included along with two BNC style pigtails. The unit plays nice with Lady Heather via rs232.

I’ve got it posted on over on everyone’s favorite fleabay site :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114396615550 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/114396615550>

Please let me know if you have questions.

King Regards,

Jimmy…
N5SPE