[time-nuts] 5 Digit Panel meters

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Sep 8 02:05:57 UTC 2020

Hi

Update rate on the specific part mentioned earlier is five a second. Assuming that is correct, it would
rule out them using the MCP3421 at 18 bits. It will not go that fast at that resolution. It also seems odd that
they would have a +/- capable part with built in ability to auto range, and not utilize those features.

Bob