[time-nuts] Thunderbolt E failing

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Sep 10 21:41:45 UTC 2020

Hi

A couple things to check:

1) Is your power supply doing odd things? It’s the first thing I’d suspect in this case.

2) Does the OCXO “behave” if you turn off the GPS ( = disconnect the antenna ) and watch
it with a counter?

3) While the antenna is disconnected from the TBolt, hook it to something else and see how it’s doing?

4) What does. LH show for sats and all the other stuff as this is going on ?

Bob