[time-nuts] Thunderbolt E failing

Kevin Schuchmann kschuchm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:08:09 UTC 2020

Guess my image didn't make it, I will add it as an attachment this time.

Swapped power supplies no difference.

Antenna is on a splitter shared with a non E thunderbolt and it is
working fine along with a NTP100 and Tymserve 2100 with no complaints
from them.

I will try disconnecting the antenna and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Kevin