[time-nuts] Brand new OCXO/TCXO reccomenations

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Thu Sep 24 09:19:38 UTC 2020

On Donnerstag, 24. September 2020 02:20:50 CEST Forrest Christian (List
Account) wrote:
> I'm hoping some of the list are familiar with the newer currently-available
> oscillators available from the distributors.

Not really familiar, but I've been looking for a small 5V 10MHz OCXO myself
and found this one on Digikey:

https://www.digikey.de/product-detail/de/taitien/NA-10M-2503/1664-1014-ND/
6126536

With a +/-3ppb rating on temperature stability it doesn't look too shabby on
paper at least. I have not used it yet, so cannot really "recommend" it, but
it is one of the few options that you can simply buy from DigiKey without
breaking the bank. This one cost me around 90€ (taxes included).

Regards,
Matthias