[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz BVA has been sold. Thank you all who expressed an interest.

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Fri Sep 25 19:34:20 UTC 2020

Yes, Powerpole connectors are wonderful; I use them extensively and in
various color combinations for different voltages.

Yes, it would be nice to have a Powerpole option for the Mini-Box
Y-PWR-Hot-Swap-Load-Sharing-Controller identified below, but it would be
even better if it would operate with 48 volt supplies for ex-telecom
equipment. Unfortunately, the current design is rated to only 30 vdc.
The board would need redesign and would be larger, which I don't see as
a problem.

Interesting product, though. Thanks to Poul-Henning for identifying it.

Larry

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, California  (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)