[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz BVA has been sold. Thank you all who expressed an interest.

Wes wes at triconet.org
Fri Sep 25 21:30:02 UTC 2020

When I was still RVing and wanted an electrically quiet charger I built my own
"smart charger: using the guts of an Astron 35A linear power supply with an
added uc3906 based controller.  I later replaced it with a higher efficiency
Iota 30A supply with an IQ4 charge controller.  It doesn't hurt that they are
based here in Tucson :-)

Wes  N7WS