[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz BVA has been sold. Thank you all who expressed an interest.

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Sep 25 18:25:02 UTC 2020

I've had good luck with Iota brand chargers for 12 and 24 volt... I
think they are "DCL" series or something similar.  They are available in
various amperage and include a smart-charger circuit.  I know Amazon
sells several models and the prices are in the $100-200 range.  One of
their selling points is that they are electrically quiet, though I
haven't done any real tests, and are designed to work as a regular power
supply (ie, they don't flake out if there's no battery load attached.

John
----