[time-nuts] GPS Distribution amp selection?

Kevin Rowett kevin at rowett.org
Mon Sep 28 08:25:15 UTC 2020

I’m in need of a GPS distribution amp.  Looking at choices and what you’d recommend.

I have a GPS Networking 8 port in service, at one location.  Has worked without any issues.

I need to add a distribution amp at another lab.
Amps I’m considering:
GPS Networkikng
58516A
58536A

Other choices?

I don’t need GNSS, just the USA GPS L1 frequency. I do need four ports. I don’t mind used for this lab.

I have read thru the archives, and TVB’s website - nothing stood out.

Thank.

KR, K6TD