[time-nuts] GPS Distribution amp selection?

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:17:01 UTC 2020

Good morning Kevin-

I use the same HP/Symmetricom units.  Another newer brand, which carries
GNSS frequencies, is from GPS Source:

https://www.gpssource.com/collections/gps-splitter

I have even seen some for sale on eBay for better prices used and bought
some myself.  Full disclosure I work for GD but I will say GPS Source makes
some great modern GPS hardware.  I've seen where they make these in
Colorado Springs and they're legit newer hardware.

Gogo Block III USA GPS!

Regards,

Bill