[time-nuts] FPGA card with two 10MHZ inputs, and two 1 PPS inputs?

Anders Löwinger anders at abundo.se
Wed Apr 14 01:49:42 UTC 2021

Hi!

Is there anyone that can recommend a Xilinx FPGA PCIe card with a XCVU9P
in a standard PCIe formfactor, which can receive two 10MHz and two 1PPS
(from two different frequency sources).

The 10MHz needs to be connected to a Xilinx Global clock register, the
1PPS is fine with a standard GPIO.

During development we have used a Xilinx VCU118 card with a XCVU9P, but
the non-PCIe formfactor makes it hard to find a chassis that does not
need modifications.

I've googled for a couple of hours, but did not find anything definitive.

--
MVH/Regards
Anders Löwinger, Abundo AB, 072-206 0322