No subject

Wed Apr 14 05:32:03 UTC 2021

the color codes, then:

Red: +20V switched, i.e. osc power supply.
Black: Ground.
Purple: HOVC i.e high oven cold (where high is 20V or so).
Orange: +22V oven supply.

The Corning branded version of the OSC92-51B is still available NOS.  I put
one in my 8566B.  I got a few spares too.  Ignore the ridiculous ebay
prices if you want one and try Quest components who may still have a few
(though you'll pay their line item minimum if you only want one).

* It was > 70 Hz out and could not be adjusted into spec.