[time-nuts] Re: Request for Spirent GSS4200 User Manual

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 10:36:26 UTC 2021

Having taken a more detailed look at the 4200 manual I see that it boots up in 4100 simulation mode, so this is probably where the direct control comes in and why you can only get one channel.

I'm also getting the impression, could be wrong of course, not unknown:-), that even if you find the utilities disk the only obvious way to personalise the mutli chanel performance is indeed via the configuration "scenarios" for the 4200 that need to be set up via online access to the Spirent registered customers only support page.
They really do seem to have this locked down tight:-(
Nigel GM8PZR