[time-nuts] Re: HP5061 offline management.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:40:30 UTC 2021

Indeed Andy that is what numbers of time-nuts do with the 5061 as I
mentioned in the post. But for those of us reducing power consumption I
offer a way to do that with pretty minimal effort.
I work with a fellow that has 2 5061s that bell labs in NJ throughout many
years ago. (So will guess the tubes are dead) He is a ham and like you uses
the OCXO. The CS has actually never been turned on. He doesn't know how.
That was quite a surprise. It lives in his barn no less.
So most likely we will make a run at actually firing it up.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL