[time-nuts] General Radio 1105-A Frequency Measuring Equipment, parts wanted.

Stijn pe1rks at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 23 13:04:02 UTC 2021

Fellow Time-nuts,

I have for some time a General Radio 1105-A and I have started to
resurrect this two rack Frequency Standard combined with Frequency
Measuring Equipment.

There are some repairs to be made and some units require some more in
depth restoration, but to be able to complete this task and get all
working like it once should I need some parts.

What I need are some General Radio 774 connectors, 8 to be exact:

I am also in need for 6 of the connectors fitting this mains entry:

And the worst part is the Piezo Oscillator, the Quartz bar is there and
in good condition the oven is also working. But the oscillator circuit
has been heavily modified.

Instead of the original bridge circuit they have build a totally
different oscillator and I can't get this to work.

So here are my questions:

Does anybody have or know a supplier for the needed connectors?

Is there someone out there who has just the Oscillator module for the
Piezo-Electric Oscillator and is willing to sell and ship this?

Sincerely,

Stijn Nestra