[time-nuts] Subject: Re: Leviton VTP24 Is this Time Accurate enough? - Line Frequency and TXOs

Thomas D. Erb tde at electrictime.com
Sat Aug 28 11:15:57 UTC 2021

We have been running long term tests on a TXO  chip we use for time keeping vs line frequency vs NIST time.

Over 4 years the TXO is within 4 minutes
Line Frequency 9 minutes

The TXO is well within specification - and the line frequency is off because we lose power in our leafy Boston suburb a lot - and the control fall over to an older time keeping chip.

Thomas D. Erb
p:        508-359-4396
f:        508-359-4482
a:        97 West Street, Medfield, MA 02052 USA
e:         tde at electrictime.com
w:        www.electrictime.com
Tower & Street Clocks Since 1928