[time-nuts] Re: Subject: Re: Leviton VTP24 Is this Time Accurate enough? - Line Frequency and TXOs

D. Resor organlists1 at sonic.net
Sun Aug 29 02:40:24 UTC 2021

In Southern California Edison's region I know that 60Hz used as a time
reference has been unstable in possibly the last 10+ years.  I have found
that depending on whether in the summer clocks which use this reference tend
to run slower, and in the winter they run faster.

Have you noticed that in some way it between running fast or slow the
gain/loss combination averages out over the course of the year?

Don Resor