[time-nuts] Re: Query about List and about 10 MHz Distro

Robert DiRosario ka3zyx at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 17:29:26 UTC 2021

Andrew Sureflex (FSJ) is a lot more flexible then the LDF4 Healix, which
is what you find a
lot of on ebay and at hamfests.

Here is some 1/4"  Sureflex, new:

Andrew Type N Male to Type N Male Sureflex Cable 30 feet
F1RNA-PNMNM-30-L1 NEW!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/173863049072
US $30.00 + $13.02 Shipping.  For two pieces shipping goes to $16.33,
for three $22.90

You can cut it with a hacksaw, do NOT use wire cutters.  Connectors can be
installed with just hand tools.

If you move the test equipment around it's not very practical, but if
it's setup on
a bench or in a rack it will work.

Robert