[time-nuts] Re: Query about List and about 10 MHz Distro

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Sun Aug 29 18:07:51 UTC 2021

This has been an interesting thread.

I purchased some 1/4" FSJ with BNC connectors from the usual auction site years ago for time nuts use but never installed it.  It does seem to be a bit of a hassle to use in my time lab (I do use some FSJ with N connectors in parts of my home amateur radio station.)

I suspect I haven't looked hard enough for troubling leakage at 10 MHz from the RG400 I mostly use.  I have the FSJ to fall back on if I take my time nuts hobby to the next level.

Some of the fiber ideas seem promising as well.

Mark Spencer
mark at alignedsolutions.com
604 762 4099