[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Wed Dec 1 02:18:22 UTC 2021

Drops in a hole in the PCB. I doubt that you could buy that exact one, it is unusual and probably custom. Pin terminals and fork terminals are much more common. The closest I could find to the pictured one are from Cambion Electronics, which has (smaller diameter) hollow PTFE insulated press-mount terminals available. No similar item shows at Concord Electronics, the other common source.

http://www.cambion.com/solder_terminals_ptfe_insulated_press_mount3_catalogue_parts_list.aspx

This part has about enough room for 2, maybe 3, leads: http://www.cambion.com/catalogue_page.aspx?ID=278

Bob L.