[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

Jared Cabot jaredcabot at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 1 03:40:15 UTC 2021

I can buy them here in Japan, made by a company called Sunhayato.

Manufacturers link:
https://www.sunhayato.co.jp/material2/afp02/item_598

Store link:
https://www.sengoku.co.jp/mod/sgk_cart/detail.php?code=7ANT-L5H3

Seems like Elematec are the ones who might distribute Sunhayato stuff in the US, maybe:
http://www.elematec.com/en/info/map/overseas/

Regards,
Jared