[time-nuts] Re: What to expect from rubidium lock behavior?

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 11 15:59:15 UTC 2021

hi Paul, Bob,

Is there a significant difference between these telco-surplus Rb and the more 'fancy' ones in this regard?

I happen to own an Efratom MRK-HLN, which, I presume, is also more geared towards "always on". So, I wonder would the MRK be better or worse compared to a telco-surplus unit? Arguably a telco-surplus unit is also of the always-on variety or?

best,
Wilko
(newbie trying to get a feel for this)