[time-nuts] LEA M8T boards

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Thu Feb 4 20:52:22 UTC 2021

Dear all,

When the availability of some surplus Ublox M8T modules was announced, I
ordered a few of them and started designing a small breakout board for them.
The design meanwhile had a little cool-down period and matured somewhat. Since
I realized that for most people it can be quite daunting to un-solder the LEA
modules from the PCB cut-off they come delivered on, I ordered a few more of
them and had a small batch of the breakout boards assembled as well.

So, in a few days I'll have about 22 LEA modules and 25 breakout boards
waiting to be mated. Since the LEA modules are all pulls (or rather cut-outs)
and are still on their carrier PCBs, I'm not sure what the final yield will
be.

If anyone's interested in buying a module + breakout board (assembled and
tested), drop me an email off-list.

Best regards,
Matthias