[time-nuts] Next step after Trimble Thunderbolt

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Feb 5 23:35:22 UTC 2021

Russ,

I have a pile of TBolt's here from the original time nuts group buy. [1]
We still stand by the no questions asked, lifetime replacement policy. I
held enough in reserve to make that happen. As it turns out the failure
rate has been so low that the pile is hardly dented, even after a
decade. They are still a very good GPS receiver.

If you want another one as backup contact me off-list. The ones I have
are all original US versions, way before they started showing up in
salvage condition from overseas sellers on eBay.

/tvb

[1] http://leapsecond.com/tbolt-faq.htm