[time-nuts] Mains Frequency

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Fri Feb 12 19:41:25 UTC 2021

at the time I grew up in Eastern Europe -- "communist time" -- they kept
he clocks using the line frequency as reference -- by counting the
periods during the day and week and for longer time for equal time
interval the "provided" equal number of line frequency periods, as
longer the time interval was as more precise was the time.  That way the
clocks were relative accurate. They could do it since everything was
"central governed".